Not one or two, nor even one or two dozen: what the 31 tiny sachets of Manda Koso Health Supplement Paste contain are 54 ingredients carefully chosen from Japan's natural treasure trove: the list is too long to repeat - just check it out in full below - but like the phrase goes, everyone who is anyone in the flora of the Japanese islands is here, from apples to nori (yes, the seaweed in your sushi), from oranges to rice (yes, that other thing in your sushi).
What brings all these together in the Manda Koso Health Supplement Paste is fermentation, a process that has been used in Japan for centuries and which has been perfected by Manda's enzyme researchers. Having created a perfect balance that holds all the nutrients from fruits, vegetables, beans, nuts, and more, the paste's makers let it ferment for three years and three months and bring it to you so you can add it to your daily diet. One or two packets will make all the difference: try the paste just as it is or spread it on bread.
The Manda Koso Health Supplement Paste features:
- Standard/regular type
- Weight: 77.5 g (2.7 oz) (2.5 g/0.08 oz x 31 packets)
- Ingredients: sugars (brown sugar, fructose, glucose), large fruits (apple, persimmon, banana, pineapple), grains (white rice, brown rice, glutinous rice, millet, barley, millet, corn), citrus fruits (tangerine, hassaku orange, navel orange, iyokan, lemon, amanatsu, kabosu, kumquat, pomelo, ponkan, yuzu), small fruits (loquat, grape, chocolate vine, fig, kiwi, crimson glory vine, Chinese bayberry, strawberry, plum), beans and sesame (soybean, black sesame, white sesame, black bean), root vegetables (carrot, garlic, burdock, lily root, lotus root), seaweed (hijiki, wakame, nori, ao nori, konbu), honey, walnuts, starch, cucumber, celery, shiso
- Energy (100 g/3.5 oz): 220 kcal
- Protein (100 g/3.5 oz): 2.5 g (0.08 oz)
- Fats (100 g/3.5 oz): 0
- Carbohydrates (100 g/3.5 oz): 54.5 g (1.9 oz)
- Salt equivalent (100 g/3.5 oz): 0.1-0.2 g (0.003-0.007)
- Vitamin B6 (100 g/3.5 oz): 0.1-0.4 mg
- Made in Japan