Japan has many special hot springs and one of the most famous is the Toyotomi Onsen, located in the northern island of Hokkaido. People call it "the miracle hot spring" and for a good reason: the hot spring's waters are renowned for helping alleviate skin problems! If you can't travel to the remote north of Japan but still want to benefit from the therapeutic and rejuvenating quality of the natural onsen, try this Hokkaido Anthropologie Toyotomi Hot Spring Body Cream, which is made with actual water from the spring as well as a host of other healthy ingredients. It is safe for all ages and helps combat various skin conditions.
The Hokkaido Anthropologie Toyotomi Hot Spring Body Cream features:
- Toyotomi hot spring full-body cream
- Therapeutic onsen water beauty item
- 40 g (1.5 fl oz)
- Contains: water, Toyotomi hot spring water (40%), glycerin, squalane, jojoba oil, DPG, ceramide AP, ceramide NP, ceramide BG, etc.
- Safe to use for all ages, from infants to adults
- Suitable for use by people with skin problems like psoriasis, atopic dermatitis
- Instructions: Japanese only (but easy to use)
- Made in Japan