The Dancing EMS Bluetooth by Ya-man will tone and firm up your body while you listen to your favorite music. The EMS (Electrical Muscle Stimulation) wavelength will follow the rhythm of the music you are listening to. If you always use the same workout, stop right now. Your muscles will get used to the same kind of stimulation and any exercise you do will be less effective for your body, not to mention far less interesting for you.
With the Dancing EMS Bluetooth, you can keep things exciting for both your mind and your physique. All you need to do is transfer your music via Bluetooth and the EMS will work on the muscles in time to the beat. Not just a gimmick, studies show that this dancing system increases calorie consumption by 37% compared to conventional EMS machines.
There are four different modes: Mode 1 is for enjoying your music while doing exercise; Mode 2 trains your outer muscles; Mode 3 massages your muscles; Mode 4 trains inner muscles with penetrating interference waves. Just attach the pads and you are ready to go!
The Dancing EMS Bluetooth features:
- Colors: pink, black
- Four modes
- Size: 135 x 60 x 24mm (5.3 x 2.4 x 0.9")
- Weight: 115g (4.1 oz)
- Materials: ABS
- Power consumption: around 2W
- Bluetooth: 2.4-2.4835GHz, Ver 2.1+EDR; Class 2; A2DP, AVRCP
- Bluetooth range: c.10m (33 ft)
- Includes EMS cables x 2, gel pads x 4, Line cable x 1, AC adapter x 1, USB cable x 1
- Instructions: Japanese (but easy to use)
- Please consult a physician before trying EMS
- Made in Japan