It changed the way the Japanese (and the world) understands toast. And now the Balmuda toaster offers one more interpretation that promises to make things even more interesting –and tasty: the "salamander" mode, which means concentrating the heat on the upper grill and delivering it to the food 1.4 times hotter in mere seconds. That way, you can maintain the original texture and flavor while giving the surface a crispy grilling. All this and more with the Balmuda The Toaster Pro!
Great for almost any kind of grilled food and especially ideal for toast and baked goods, the Balmuda The Toaster Pro has besides the salamander five other modes: toast, cheese toast, French bread, croissant, and classic with temperatures of 170°C (338°F), 200°C (392°F), and 230°C (446°F). It has a timer going from one to 15 minutes (just three minutes for the salamander mode, though) and of course the 5 cc water inlet that makes all the difference in keeping your toast (or any other food for that matter) moist and delicious!
Specs and Features:
- Modes: toast, cheese toast, French bread, croissant, classic (170°C/338°F, 200°C/392°F, (230°C/446°F), salamander
- Timer: 1-15 min. (salamander mode maximum 3 min.)
- Steam: 5cc water inlet
- Dimensions: 357 x 324 x 210 mm (14 x 12.7 x 8.2")
- Inner dimensions: 274 x 204 x 178 mm (10.8 x 8 x 7")
- Weight: approx. 4.5 kg (9.9 lbs)
- Operating voltage: AC 100 V, 50/60 Hz
- Power consumption: 1,300 W
- Power cord length: 100 cm (3.3 ft)
- Includes 5 cc measuring cup
- Instructions/manual: Japanese