With its Auger series, KAI, one of the best-known makers of cutting equipment in Japan with a history going back to 1908, is breathing new life into some of the most neglected bladed instruments in our everyday life. When they hear "Japanese blade," most people think of samurai swords or the knives sushi chefs use for slicing fish, but the truth is that companies like KAI give the same level of attention to detail when it comes to smaller items, like those included in the Auger Grooming Set!
The Auger Grooming Set contains three items: KAI's revolutionary nail clipper M Revolver with a swiveling lever that allows it to cut even the thickest and hardest nails with minimum power; a pair of scissors with curved blades and a special case so they can be stored away safely; and KAI's precision tweezers, which can catch even the shortest and thinnest hair. If you want to make grooming a unique experience, this kit is the way to do it!
Specs and Features:
- Contains nail clipper, scissors, tweezers
- Patented swiveling-lever clipper
- Scissors come with blade cases
- Dimensions (nail clipper): 86 x 24 x 19 mm (3.4 x 0.9 x 0.7")
- Dimensions (scissors): 90 x 48 x 6.4 mm (3.6 x 1.9 x 0.3")
- Dimensions (tweezers): 96 x 9 x 14 mm (3.8 x 0.4 x 0.6")
- Weight (nail clipper): 46 g (1.6 oz)
- Weight (scissors): 6 g (0.2 oz)
- Weight (tweezers): 12 g (0.4)
- Materials: stainless steel, die-cast plated zinc, thermoplastic elastomer
- Made by top Japanese cutting equipment maker Kaijirushi (KAI)