Staring at a screen for eight hours a day used to be a problem for the eyes. Now that we stare at various screens for all our waking hours, things are exponentially worse. The Atex Lourdes Meme Hot & EMS Eye Care is a great way to reset your eyes before going to bed or even while preparing for an evening out when you want to look refreshed and radiant. Its combined action of heat and electric muscle stimulation is the best way to relax and rejuvenate the whole eyes and ears zone of your face.
Filled with urethane foam that follows your face's contours, the Atex Lourdes Meme Hot & EMS Eye Care's 3D cushion covers your eyes perfectly. The eye openings are 20 mm (0.8") deep to allow even for long eyelashes, so it won't mess up your makeup. You can set both the heat and the EMS vibration to one of three levels and its temperature goes up to 40°C (104°F), making it warm but still very comfortable. Plug it into any USB power outlet and let it spread its warmth and pulsations all over your face: you won't believe the difference it makes!
Specs and Features:
- Heat and EMS levels: 3
- EMS electrodes: 2
- Temperature: max. 40°C (104°F)
- EMS frequency: 30 Hz
- Timer: heat, auto-off after approx. 20 minutes, EMS, auto-off after approx. 3 minutes
- Dimensions: approx. 700 x 100 x 30 mm (27.6 x 3.9 x 1.2")
- Weight: approx. 125 g (4.4 oz)
- USB cable length: about 1.2 m (3.9 ft)
- Materials: cotton (outer cover), urethane foam (filling), polyester (pouch), ABS resin (controller)
- Comes with USB cable, storage pouch
- Instructions/manual: Japanese