Bring style to your tabletop with this sophisticated gift set from unique Japanese regional designers. The Napkin Ring Wa is a set of six pairs of serviette rings, each coming in a different vibrant color. Ideal as a present, the rings are made from Japanese rice paper and silk, tied in the ancient art of Mizuhiki.
Blending craftmanship and luxury, each knotting is original and handmade by the designers in Ehime, Japan. The rings come in a gift box for each pair and with a specially written bilingual explanation sheet.
The Napkin Ring Wa features:
- Gift set of SIX pairs of Mizuhiki serviette rings (total: 12 rings)
- Each pair is a different color: pale purple, pale blue, beige, orange, fucsia, yellow green
- Each pair comes in gift box
- Every ring has unique Mizuhiki knot
- Materials: rice paper, silk
- Each napkin ring is handmade in Ehime, Japan
- Ring diameter: 40mm (1.6")
- Contains bilingual explanation sheet