It rolls along the floor like a football and then flies through the air like a semi-see-through Death Star, behold the future of flying toys! The Kyosho Space Ball has a deliberately simple design but that's because the functionality is so awesome. A egg-like helicopter in two colors (orange or black), there is an LED light that guides your direction as you hover around the room, avoiding rebel fights and other household objects.
Forget planes, choppers and other objects. This gyroscope will prove durable (the frame will absorb impact with walls, furniture or the ground) and consistently innovative, given then it can fly in a 360-degree range and it even has an "aroma function" to let off a fragrance as it hovers around. Plus, since there are no protruding parts, it is also perfectly safe for small children and animals.
The Kyosho Space Ball features:
- Colors: black, orange
- 3ch control, infrared handheld controller
- Durable design
- 360-degree flight
- Size: 200 x 200 x 200mm (7.9 x 7.9 x 7.9")
- Flight time: around 5 minutes
- Charging time: around 50 minutes
- Power: internal Li-Po battery (Space Ball), AA batteries x 6 (controller)
- Instructions: Japanese (but easy to understand!)