In this new twist on the old cuckoo clock, Takara Tomy has come up with the cutest time-keeping device of the year with the Dokodemo Talking Clock. The idea is that you can place it anywhere (dokodemo) and it will always be both a useful indicator of the time - and a friend to keep you company as well.
This friendly bird can jump of its house every hour to tell you another sixty minutes has passed, plus tell you it's time to take a break or that it's now night. It has an alarm and "snooze" function too and so can be set to squawk at you to get up in the morning.
Available in three colors of "house" and bird, you'll never grow tired of all the variety of sounds and phrases the cuckoo can say. It even tells you when it needs the toilet!
The Dokodemo Talking Cuckoo Clock features:
- Color: red, green, brown
- Size: around 84 x 100 x 47mm (3.3 x 3.9 x 1.9")
- Controls: set (left button), OK (middle button), cancel (right button)
- Functions include alarm, snooze, telling you the time and more!
- Bird speaks only in Japanese
- Power: AA batteries x 2 (not included)
- Instructions: Japanese (but self-explanatory)