Engadget has called it the "Napoleon of miniature two cameras" while Gizmodo said it makes "a convincing case for it being the world's smallest HD camcorder." The new Chobi Cam Pro from JTT, just like its predecessors in this bestselling series, is a mini plastic camera that not only looks super cute, it also shoots surprisingly superior photos and video too.
If you are a would-be James Bond spy or just fancy taking nifty 4032x3032 pixel photos from a finger tip-sized gadget, then this is for you! Combine that with 64GB of memory on a microSD and a motion detector that can function like a security camera, automatically turning on and filming when it senses an intruder nearby.
It's so small it even could have a potential use as a voice recorder in business meetings. For this new model, makers JTT have added a black matt housing so this latest Chobi feels almost like a typical SLR camera. But it is more than just a toy, it really functions as an real, practical camera too. If you don't believe us, check out the sample still photos and video below!
The Chobi Cam Pro features:
- Size: 4.3 x 2.1 x 1.2cm (1.7 x 0.8 x 0.5")
- Weight: about 35g (1.2 oz)
- Video format: 1280 x 720 px, AVI, 30fps
- Video file size: 240-260MB, 1 file per 3 minutes
- Video shooting time: about 90 minutes
- Still images format: 4032 x 3024 px, JPEG
- Audio recording length: max. around 50 minutes (mono)
- Memory: micro SD/micro SDHC
- Power: internal battery, USB 2.0/1.1
- Recharging time: around 120 minutes
- O.S.: Windows XP/Vista/7, Mac OS X 10.4 and above
- Includes: camera, USB cable (with AV port), strap
- Instructions: Japanese (but easy to use)