Updated with new features such as a rough/low-fi textured zoom, over-exposure and smoky filters, the Superheadz Digital Harinezumi 3.0 is the very best "toy" camera for the experimental, fun-loving photographer. Its "hedgehog" shape is now iconic and the 3.0 version adds a stellar, luminous design to the compact body in three metallic colors.
Remember those old films and cameras your parents and grandparents had? Well, now you can recreate that retro look from the Seventies, just like the Super8 movies we all love to watch, plus make endless unique images thanks to the TEN color mode filters.
Fans of the Harinezumi include world-famous film artists Patrice Leconte, Miranda July and Harmony Korine, and it's easy to see why using a Digital Harinezumi can prove addictive. Check out the 3cm-super close-ups, the over-exposure features, or experiment with the different FPS settings.
The Superheadz Digital Harinezumi 3.0 Camera features:
- Colors: red, white, black
- 10 color modes
- 3cm-super close-up
- 3.5 digital zoom for grainy, rough images
- FPS: 30, 8, 1
- Over Exposure function to control light exposure: Normal, Over, Extreme Over
- Smokey/foggy feature
- Size: 6.7 x 11.5 x 4.7cm (2.6 x 4.5 x 1.9")
- Weight: 104g (3.7 oz)
- Power: 1 CR2 battery
- 3 million pixels
- ISO: 100 & 800
- Lens: f=4.0mm (35mm film), F=3.0
- Focus: around 1 meter (3.3 ft) to infinity; around 3-4cm (1.2-1.6") to infinity
- Audio: none
- Memory: Micro SD (up to 2GB), Micro SDHC (up to 16GB)
|Options disponibles :