We all drop our phones. We chip them, crack them, we smash them. We are terrible owners. But if you ever wished you could have total protection for your mobile device, prepare to invest in this 1-Inch Armor Plating Case by Marudai Corporation. Perfect for perhaps a soldier of fortune or for making a phone call in dangerous terrain (e.g. Somalia?), this is the world's heaviest (and strongest) iPhone case.
Bulletproof (its makers think it could withstand a 50-caliber slug) and with a one-inch steel plate on the back bolted to an aluminum front panel, this is built like a tank. Naturally all this protection is going to affect the camera lens and the weight (2.1 kg, 74 oz) means you will need both hands to speak on the phone - but this case is about preventing damage to your phone at all costs.
Choose between black or white if you are fussy about aesthetics, but either way, there's likely never to be a chip on your phone ever again. Just please be careful not to drop this on your foot!
The 1-Inch Armor Plating Case features:
- Size: 138 x 81.8 x 39.6mm (5.4 x 3.2 x 1.6")
- Suitable for iPhone4 / 4S
- Weight: 2.1 kg (74 oz)
- Versions: black or white
- Includes front cover, steel armor plating, M4 cap bolts x 4, wrench, lens
- Please treat this cover with care.
- Phone funtionality not 100% guaranteed if case is shot or heavily damaged
- Please handle carefully as it could cause harm if dropped on your foot etc.