Climate change and environmental pollution have made the use of humidifiers almost mandatory in many places around the world, especially in places like Japan where the winter is already too dry. One concern many people have with them is the quality of the moisture they add to the air. If that includes you, the Zojirushi EE-DD50 Steam Humidifier is definitely for you: as the name suggests, the moisture comes from steam, which is then cooled down so you know that all the impurities from the water have been boiled away!
But there's more to it than the steam: small enough (24 x 27.5 x 36.5 cm / 9.4 x 10.8 x 14.4") to fit even on a nightstand next to your bed and with three modes (strong, medium, and weak) that allow up to 32 hours of humidification, depending on the mode, the Zojirushi EE-DD50 Steam Humidifier will soon become your companion and ally for a better environment. And it comes in two colors (white and gray) that help it blend in with your space while it works its magic on making your air purer!
Specs and Features:
- Colors: white, gray
- Modes: strong, medium, weak
- Humidification capacity 480 mL/h (16.2 fl oz/h)
- Capacity: 4 liters (135.3 fl oz)
- Approximate coverage: 22 m2 (236.8 ft2)
- Continuous humidification time: 32, 16, or 8 hours depending on mode
- Dimensions: 24 x 27.5 x 36.5 cm (9.4 x 10.8 x 14.4")
- Weight: 2.9 kg (6.4 lbs)
- Power consumption: 410 W
- Instructions/manual: Japanese