Essentially, a humidifier is just a device that takes water and transforms it into something that can fly in the air – pretty much what any pot can do when it boils water and turns it into steam. So why are there so many of them on the market? If you are wondering the same thing and just want something that does the job, then the Zojirushi EE-DD35 No-Filter Steam Humidifier is exactly what you need: it takes 3 liters (0.8 gallons) of water, boils them to steam, and diffuses the steam in your space to help fight dryness in the air.
But it comes from Japan and is a 21st-century model, so a glorified kettle this most certainly is not! The Zojirushi EE-DD35 No-Filter Steam Humidifier has two sensors, one for humidity and one for room temperature, meaning it always provides the optimum humidity for the occasion and allows you to change humidification levels. And because you probably need a few more options, it is available in two colors (black and gray) and has six timers, three for on and another three for off!
Specs and Features:
- Colors: black, gray
- Automatic humidity control through dual sensor (humidity, room temperature)
- Humidity levels: strong, standard, moderate
- On timer: 4, 6, 8 hours
- Off timer: 1, 2, 4 hours
- Dimensions: 27.5 x 24 x 32.5 cm (10.8 x 9.4 x 12.8")
- Weight: 2.7 kg (6 lbs)
- Capacity: 3 liters (0.8 gallons)
- Humidification volume: 350 ml/h (11.8 fl oz)
- Effective area: approx. 16 m2 (172.2 ft2)
- Continuous humidification time: 8 hours
- Magnetic attachment power cable
- Instructions/manual: Japanese