The Japanese can make everything cute and the Yeti Mysterious Winter Friend is a perfect example: what everywhere else would be considered a monster (or at least a huge ape living in the Himalayas) in Japan is apparently a suitable inspiration for a plush toy, small enough (200 x 100 x 470 mm/7.8 x 3.9 x 18.5") to be carried almost anywhere, and be patted and stroked for comfort. And with a beautiful "eco fur" made of fluffy polyester that you can even wash and dry using a hair dryer.
The Yeti Mysterious Winter Friend comes in six beautiful colors (Super Fox Ash, Super Fox Dark Gray, Super Fox White, Super Fox Brown, Super Bambi Silver, and Super Bambi Brown) and for a touch of individuality, each piece has different eyes: the makers used recycled buttons and tried to avoid using the same type of button twice. It is light (just 310 g/10 oz) and when you are not hugging it, it can be made to sit in all kinds of funny and cute positions. If you're looking for something to bring a different flavor to your Instagram feed, this is it!
Specs and Features:
- Colors: Super Fox Ash, Super Fox Dark Gray, Super Fox White, Super Fox Brown, Super Bambi Silver, Super Bambi Brown
- Dimensions: approx. 200 x 100 x 470 mm (7.8 x 3.9 x 18.5")
- Weight: approx. 310 g (10 oz)
- Fur: eco fur (synthetic)
- Materials: acrylic, polyester
- Eyes come from recycled parts (different for each toy)
- Washing: squeeze with a towel moist with water and neutral detergent, then wipe gently with a towel, and dry with hair dryer
- Made in Japan