It was always happening and was always a problem but lately, due to having to wear a mask for longer periods of time, it has become worse: black spots and red pimples appear more on your face, very often because of the heat and humidity that accumulates under the mask. At times like this, you need a deeper skin cleansing and the Yaman mysé Deep Skin Cleanser steps up to the challenge with its revolutionary combination of technology and ergonomic design. The technology part are the ultrasonic (27 kHz) vibrations and ion discharge. The design part are the two unique attachments.
Using the rounded, spoon-shaped attachment, you can work on all areas of your face from different angles to reach even the hardest spots. If you use it while your skin is wet (the Yaman mysé Deep Skin Clear is IPX5 waterproof, so you can even use it in the bathtub!) and the pores are open, it collects all the extra sebum that has accumulated in them and leaves you with an amazing sense of freshness. And when you are done, change to the wide head to get deeper peeling where the skin has hardened like the heels, elbows, or knees: a complete skincare solution in the form of a small, easy-to-use device!
Specs and Features:
- Model: MS-43P
- Ultrasonic vibrations (27 kHz) and ion discharge functions
- Comes with 2 attachments: spoon (face) and wide (body)
- Dimensions (with wide attachment): 55 x 26 x 141 mm (2.1 x 1 x 5.5")
- Weight (main device): 53 g (1.8 oz)
- Weight (wide attachment): 38 g (1.3 oz)
- Weight (spoon attachment): 34 g (1.1 oz)
- Power consumption: 1.25 W
- Charging time: approx. 1.5-2.5 hours
- Continuous operating time: approx. 30 min.
- Waterproof: IPX5
- Comes with USB charging cable
- Instructions/manual: Japanese