It started as a beloved children's book back in 1926 but for most people, Winnie the Pooh became a true icon after Disney started turning him into movies. That began in 1977 and the cute bear with the red shirt has since become one of Disneys staples and a favorite all over the world, including Japan! Hence we get the Winnie the Pooh Press and Listen Picture Book, created by Japan's top toy-maker Takara Tomy!
The Winnie the Pooh Press and Listen Picture Book is a clever educational and intellectual development toy with the honey-loving bear at its center. Your children can listen to the story in Japanese or English narrated by a professional voice actor, or you can read it to them and they can interact with the book by pressing, pushing, and pulling at various stages. The book features 106 different sounds in Japanese, 42 different words and phrases in English, and 24 points of interaction, making it suitable for your children from their first year and up to their fourth!
Specs and Features:
- Official Disney merchandise
- 106 different sounds
- 42 different English phrases
- 24 different tactile interactions
- Audio in Japanese and English
- Modes: Narrator, Background
- For ages: 1 to 4 years
- Dimensions (open): approx. 365 x 235 x 51 mm (14.3 x 9.2 x 2")
- Dimensions (closed): approx. 200 x 235 x 64 mm (7.8 x 9.2 x 2.5")
- Power: 2 AAA batteries
- Material: plastic