Among Japan's dozens of traditional arts, bonsai miniature trees is perhaps the most admired in the West. The combination of perfection of form, attention to detail, and, above all, the sheer amount of time it takes for a bonsai to reveal its beauty makes each a unique work of art. The toumei DIY Bonsai Tree gives you the opportunity to have this perfection in your space using a modern material (acrylic) to express bonsai's flawless form!
The toumei DIY Bonsai Tree comes in two versions: the sakura cherry blossom and the matsu pine. The latter is the tree most associated with bonsai in the West as well as in Japan and that is why it comes in two sizes, small and medium, but the Japanese cherry is also a true icon of East Asian culture. They come in several pieces that you can assemble easily (you don't need any tools) and their wooden box also functions as the base or pot, if you will, which you can fill with the gravel included in the kit. A beautiful decorative ornament as timeless as a real bonsai, which brings to your space a touch of classic Japanese aesthetics!
Specs and Features:
- Options: pine (small or medium), cherry blossom
- Easy to assemble (no tools needed)
- Dimensions (assembled pine, small): 225 x 155 x 190 mm (8.9 x 6.1 x 7.5")
- Dimensions (assembled pine, medium): 360 x 272 x 290 mm (8.9 x 6.1 x 7.5")
- Dimensions (assembled cherry blossom): 240 x 170 x 160 mm (9.4 x 6.7 x 6.3")
- Materials: acrylic, wood
- Comes with wooden box/base and gravel