Tokyo 2020 Paralympics Someity Mechanical Pencil and Ballpoint Pen
2021 Paralympic Games mascot three-in-one writing implement
Most of us left our writing days behind in the 1990s but Japan remains pretty much a pen/pencil and paper culture, hence the abundance of high-quality stationery shops all over Tokyo and of companies still in the handwriting business since the time the country was modernized in the late 19th century. Among writing implements, multicolor pens are perhaps the Japanese favorites and the Tokyo 2020 Paralympics Someity Mechanical Pencil and Ballpoint Pen is a Paralympic Games official merchandise version of this, offering not only two color pens but also a mechanical pencil.
The Tokyo 2020 Paralympics Someity Mechanical Pencil and Ballpoint Pen is a great example of Japanese stationery standards: it manages to cram two 0.7 mm pens and one 0.5 mm HB pencil into the same, thin casing, adorned with Someity, the cherry-blossom pink and white mascot of the Tokyo 2020 Paralympic Games. All accessible with the push of a different button, ergonomically designed for a good grip, and with a message of great importance - supporting the Paralympic Games! - this pen-and-pencil combo makes you remember the joy of handwriting!
The Tokyo 2020 Paralympics Someity Mechanical Pencil and Ballpoint Pen feature:
- Official Tokyo 2020/21 Paralympics merchandise
- Features Someity (Tokyo 2020 Paralympic Games mascot), Tokyo 2020 insignia and logo, and Japanese Paralympic Committee logo
- Contains a 0.5 mm HB mechanical pencil, black ink 0.7 mm pen, and red ink 0.7 mm pen
- Three-button action
- Material: polymethyl methacrylate
- Dimensions: 11 x 149 x 11 mm (0.4 x 5.8 x 0.4")