Together with her blue and white friend Miraitowa (the mascot for the Olympics), the magenta and white mascot Someity has become a fixture on the streets of Tokyo as Japan's metropolis geared up for the 2020/21 Paralympics Games. Among the many products featuring her in the Paralympics merchandise, the Tokyo 2020 Paralympics Someity Flapping Arms Cap is certainly the most unusual. That's right, this is yet another item that is bound to preserve Japan's reputation for weirdness!
The Tokyo 2020 Paralympics Someity Flapping Arms Cap comes in one size that should fit most people. In addition, it is made from polyester, polypropylene, and silicone that is soft and comfortable to wear. It features a breathable lining that keeps your head from sweating - perfect for summer! But the best feature is that the cap is shaped like Someity, so it seems as if you are wearing the mascot on your head. Press the round part and Someity's hands and arms flap as if she is celebrating the latest medal win.
The Tokyo 2020 Paralympics Someity Flapping Arms Cap features:
- Official Tokyo 2020/21 Olympics merchandise
- Features Someity (Tokyo 2020 Paralympic Games mascot), Tokyo 2020 insignia and logo, and Olympic rings logo
- Someity's arms flap/move
- Breathable, anti-sweat lining
- Dimensions: 25 x 58 x 15 cm (1 x 2.2 x 0.6")
- Materials: polyester, polypropylene, silicone