Tokyo 2020 Paralympics Furoshiki and Bag
2021 Summer Paralympic Games traditional multipurpose wrapping cloth
Just by looking at this beautiful fabric handbag you can't tell it has been made by simply tying a couple of knots on a piece of cloth but that's what the Tokyo 2020 Paralympics Furoshiki and Bag is: a bag made from one of the most versatile items in any Japanese home, the square furoshiki cloth. Such cloths come in various sizes and this one is 680 x 680 mm (26.7 x 26.7"). You can use it for any wrapping purpose or, by adding the two acrylic PMMA loops, for making several types of bag – just do a quick search online and you will find all kinds of designs.
The Tokyo 2020 Paralympics Furoshiki and Bag also comes with a message: that of supporting one of the most important institutions for people with disabilities, the Paralympic Games. When unfolded, the furoshiki features a white Tokyo 2020 Paralympic Games insignia and logo and the Japanese Paralympic Committee logo on dark blue, the color of the 2020/21 event, so either as a bag or as a wrapping cloth, it always reminds everyone where you stand on the matter of diversity and inclusion!
The Tokyo 2020 Paralympics Furoshiki and Bag features:
- Official Tokyo 2020/21 Paralympic merchandise
- Print on 1 side
- Furoshiki wrapping cloth with handles to tie up as bag
- Tokyo 2020 Paralympics insignia and logo and and Japanese Paralympic Committee logo
- Color: blue with white Tokyo Paralympic Games logo
- Furoshiki cloth dimensions: 680 x 680 mm (26.7 x 26.7")
- Handle loops diameter: 130 mm (5.1")
- Materials: polyester, acrylic PMMA