When it comes to stationery, Japan takes things very seriously. The Tokyo 2020 Olympics Pencil Case is a flat case with two pockets, one top and one side, but both equipped with sturdy zippers and the side one is mesh, so you can easily see what it contains. Plus it is all made of durable polyester to guarantee its usefulness for school or work. The designers have chosen to eschew the Tokyo 2020 Olympics colors in favor of a more playful combination of light blue and orange.
This pencil case is nonetheless a piece of official merchandise, so over the mesh pocket is an orange tab with the Tokyo 2020 Olympics insignia and logo and Olympic rings printed in white. Discreet so as not to stand out but bold enough to serve as a memento of Tokyo's second Summer Olympics, this is a simple yet elegant case for your pencils and pens.
The Tokyo 2020 Olympics Pencil Case features:
- Official Tokyo 2020/21 Olympic Games merchandise
- Features Tokyo 2020 Olympics insignia and logo and Olympic rings
- Colors: light blue and orange
- 1 top big zippered pocket, 1 front mesh zippered pocket
- Material: polyester
- Dimensions: 200 x 140 x 7 mm (7.9 x 6.7 x 0.3")
- Pen not included