The Olympics are fun to watch but how about a little Olympic event right in your very own living room on your coffee table? Just open the Tokyo 2020 Olympics Miraitowa Balancing Game, put down the round board, throw the dice to see what color Miraitowa pieces and how many of them you need to put on the board, and then try to balance them in the best way possible. After you've done that, relax for a moment and let your opponent try to balance their Miraitowa pieces!
Miraitowa is, of course, the blue-and-white checkered cross between a manga character and an alien that is representing the Tokyo 2020 Olympic Games as their mascot. In the Tokyo 2020 Olympics Miraitowa Balancing Game, he comes in 15 pieces, five each for small, medium, and large and in three different colors and poses. The goal is to keep the board steady and put as many Miraitowa pieces as possible on it without everything going down. Are you up to this Olympic-level challenge?
The Tokyo 2020 Olympics Miraitowa Balancing Game features:
- Official Tokyo 2020/21 Olympics merchandise
- Features Miraitowa (Tokyo 2020 Olympic Games mascot), Tokyo 2020 insignia and logo, Olympic rings
- Contains 1 board, 1 color die, 1 number die, 5 large Miraitowa pieces, 5 medium Miraitowa pieces, 5 small Miraitowa pieces, 10 coins
- Dimensions (board): 150 x 3 mm (5.9 x 0.1")
- Dimensions (small Miraitowa piece): 30 x 35 x 15 mm (1.1 x 1.3 x 0.6")
- Dimensions (dice): 20 x 20 x 20 mm (0.7 x 0.7 x 0.7")
- Dimensions (coins): 35 x 5 mm (1.3 x 0.2")
- Materials: wood, MDF
- For ages: 3 and over
- Instructions: Japanese