Yukata are as big a part of Japanese summer as kakigori shaved ice, furin wind-chimes, and the intolerable humidity. Actually it is to fight that particularly wild beast that they became part of every Japanese wardrobe. Yukata are light cotton kimono, worn with just an obi belt. They usually come in light colors and with patterns bringing to mind images of the summer. In the case of the Tokyo 2020 Olympics Men's Yukata Summer Kimono, though, the color is dark blue and the white patterns are those of the event's logo, because this isn't just any yukata!
Made to celebrate the Tokyo 2020/21 Summer Olympics, the second ones hosted by Japan's metropolis, the Tokyo 2020 Olympics Men's Yukata Summer Kimono comes with its own gray belt (no geta sandals, though!) and in two sizes. Kimono often come in just one or two sizes because they are adjusted when worn to fit the person wearing them. With the Tokyo 2020 Olympics logo standing out in white, this is a beautiful yukata that will become your favorite beach or bath robe - which is what yukata were made for in the first place!
The Tokyo 2020 Olympics Men's Yukata Summer Kimono features:
- Official Tokyo 2020/21 Olympic Games merchandise
- Features Tokyo 2020 Olympics logo
- Color: Blue with white patterns
- Sizes: M, L
- M: 140 cm (4.5 ft) (length), 49 cm (19") (sleeve opening), 69 cm (27") (sleeve length from back of neck)
- L: 145 cm (5.7 ft) (length), 49 cm (19") (sleeve opening), 72 cm (28") (sleeve length from back of neck)
- Comes with gray obi belt
- Geta clogs not included
- Materials: cotton, polyester