Tokyo 2020 Olympics Kokuyo Standing Pen Case
2021 Summer Olympic Games office/school stationery equipment
Starting with account ledgers in the time of Japan's modernization, Kokuyo from Osaka gradually became one of the country's biggest manufacturers of stationery and one of the reasons Japanese office and school equipment is considered among the best in the world. The Tokyo 2020 Olympics Kokuyo Standing Pen Case brings the company's 100-plus years of experience to the Tokyo 2020/21 Olympics official merchandise. And shows that even a simple thing like a pen case can use a few tweaks to become even more functional.
The trick with the Tokyo 2020 Olympics Kokuyo Standing Pen Case is that, thanks to its twin zipper and folding top design, it can function either as a regular pen/pencil case or a standing one, allowing you to pull out your pens and pencils with even more ease. Made of strong polyester and polypropylene and with a second, smaller space in the front for accessories like erasers, it accommodates all your writing equipment while at the same time serving as a memento of Tokyo's second Olympic Games with its Tokyo 2020 insignia and logo and Olympic rings icon.
The Tokyo 2020 Olympics Kokuyo Standing Pen Case features:
- Official Tokyo 2020/21 Olympics merchandise
- Features Tokyo 2020 insignia and logo, Olympic rings
- Color: blue
- Made by Kokuyo, one of the oldest stationery manufacturers in Japan
- Double zippers (top and bottom) and folding top for easier access
- Front separate space for accessories (erasers etc.)
- Dimensions: 85 x 195 x 50 mm (3.3 x 7.6 x 1.9")
- Materials: polyester, polypropylene