In Japan, March 3rd is Girls Day, or the day of the Hinamatsuri. To celebrate, people dress up so-called Hina dolls with decorative kimonos, which are given by mothers to their daughters. This Tokyo 2020 Olympics Japanese Hina Dolls Set is a special Olympic Games version of the traditional ornament display, decorated in traditional navy blue costumes emblazoned with the official ichimatsu pattern from the Tokyo 2020 logo. These dolls come complete with a traditional Japanese backdrop and stand as well as various accessories, and are ideal for both celebrating the Tokyo 2020 Olympic Games and the young female members of your household.
The Tokyo 2020 Olympics Japanese Hina Dolls Set features:
- Official Tokyo 2020 Olympics merchandise
- Japanese Hinamatsuri Girls' Day traditional ornaments
- Please allow 1 month for shipping
- Dimensions: 580 x 360 x 390 mm (22.8 x 14.1 x 15.3")
- Materials: wood, silk, paper, rayon, plaster
- Includes mount/stand, backdrop, plaques, dolls, etc.
- Made in Japan