They take their name from Daruma, founder of Zen Buddhism and symbol of persistence in the face of any adversity, inspiring their shape and the reddish color of the pure copper from which they are made. But the two cups in the Tokyo 2020 Olympics Daruma Tumbler Set aren't just a lookalike of Japan's red Daruma dolls: they are the product of centuries of perfection-level metalwork from the Tsubame area in Japan's Niigata Prefecture. Is there a better way to celebrate the feats of athletes from all over the world as they strive to surpass themselves in the Olympic Games?
The Tokyo 2020 Olympics Daruma Tumbler Set also makes a unique gift item - hence the luxurious black box lined with black fabric that enhances the shape and the color of the cups. Featuring the Tokyo 2020 Olympics insignia and logo and the Olympic rings, they are a truly special way to record for prosperity that time when in face of a global pandemic, Japan organized its second Summer Olympics – and to toast its success!
The Tokyo 2020 Olympics Daruma Tumbler Set features:
- Contains 2 cups
- Official Tokyo 2020/21 Olympic Games merchandise
- Features Tokyo 2020 Olympics insignia and logo, Olympic rings
- Traditionally made in Tsubame, Niigata Prefecture
- Comes with luxury fabric-lined box
- Material: pure copper
- Dimensions: 70 × 85 mm (2.7 x 3.3")
- Capacity: 340 ml (11.4 fl oz)
- Wash by hand
- Cup color may change due to conditions in the immediate environment