They are called the Summer Olympics but the truth is there's a good chance there will be some rain during the Olympics. Being Japanese, the designers of Tokyo 2020 official merchandise know that, so they have included in the catalog one of the most essential items for modern life: the Tokyo 2020 Olympics All-Weather Folding Umbrella, a light, easy-to-fold-and-unfold umbrella good for rain or sunshine (it specially processed fabric can block 99% of UV rays and heat).
Practicalities aside, this is an official Tokyo 2020/21 Olympics merchandise, so you want the logos and you got them all: the Tokyo 2020 Olympics insignia and logo and the Olympic rings are on a tab on the umbrella's bag and its colors are dark blue and white, which are the official colors for the event. What makes the Tokyo 2020 Olympics All-Weather Folding Umbrella unique, though, is that it also features a geometrical decorative pattern called "hanabi," which is the Japanese word for "fireworks," one of the signature images of the Japanese summer!
The Tokyo 2020 Olympics All-Weather Folding Umbrella features:
- Official Tokyo 2020/21 Olympics merchandise
- Colors: blue, white, and "hanabi" (fireworks) pattern
- Fabric specially processed to block 99% of UV rays and heat
- Comes with bag featuring Tokyo 2020 Olympics insignia and logo and Olympic rings logo
- Materials: polyester, aluminum, iron
- Dimensions (open): 49 x 86 cm (19.3 x 33.8")
- Dimensions (closed): 21 x 4.5 cm (8.2 x 1.7")