Not all Japanese summer desserts are kakigori shaved ice: when the temperature rises, the Japanese like ice cream as much as everyone else – and even mix it with kakigori for some spectacular combinations! Which you can now try yourself, using the Toffy K-IS11 Ice Cream Maker, one of the most user-friendly ice cream maker that makes customizing desserts a cinch. You just get the ingredients of the ice cream flavor you like, and it does the rest at just the push of a button!
Actually, there's one more step: you first need to put the bowl that makes up the Toffy K-IS11 Ice Cream Maker's body in the freezer for half an hour. Then, plug the maker into any AC 100V, 50-60 Hz outlet, put the ingredients in, and fire it up. After 15 minutes, your ice cream will be ready, as delicious as any store-bought one and twice as healthy! And because style matters, you can get your ice cream maker in three beautiful pastel colors: shell pink, pale aqua, or milky white.
Specs and Features:
- Colors: shell pink, pale aqua, milky white
- Rotation speed: 35 per minute
- One-button operation
- Dimensions: approx. 46 x 173 mm (1.8 x 6.8")
- Weight: approx. 1,010 g (2.2 lbs)
- Maximum capacity: approx. 200 ml (6.8 fl oz)
- Operating voltage: AC 100 V, 50-60 Hz
- Power consumption: 7 W
- Power cord length: 1 m (3.3 ft)
- Instructions/manual: Japanese