Someone had to think of it: a way to make hand-drip coffee but without the actual, well, hand-dripping. Not because you don't want to make each cup special, of course, but because sometimes you can't afford to because you really don't have the time or energy to slowly move your pot with the special thin sprout so the water spreads evenly all over the ground beans. Drawing from almost a century of experience in kitchenware, Tokyo-based Ladonna thought about this and the result is the Toffy K-CM10 Hot & Ice Hand Drip Coffee Maker!
What makes the Toffy K-CM10 Hot & Ice Hand Drip Coffee Maker unique is its rotating pouring head with three sprouts: when you fire it up, it starts moving in a circle, so the hot water goes everywhere as if you were actually pouring it yourself. With two functions, one for hot coffee and one for iced coffee (and an auxiliary third mode for cleaning the sprouts), plus a capacity of 650 ml (almost 22 fl oz), it covers all your coffee needs, winter or summer. And it comes in two colors, aqua or white, so you can choose which fits best in your kitchen!
Specs and Features:
- Colors: aqua, white
- Modes: drip, ice, cleaning
- Dimensions: approx. 172 x 309 x 238 mm (6.8 x 12.2 x 9.4")
- Operating voltage: AC 100 V, 50-60 Hz
- Power consumption: 800 W
- Tank capacity: 650 ml (22 fl oz)
- Rotating pouring head with 3 sprouts
- Power cord length: approx. 1 m (3.28 ft)
- Comes with glass pot cover, measuring spoon, 5 paper filters
- Instructions/manual: Japanese