The level of popularity of flasks, particularly ones with vacuum insulation, in Japan can be seen by the fact that the Japanese have a word for them: "my bottle." People feel like the flasks are part of themselves and carry them around filled with their favorite beverage or just water. But there's something most personal bottles can't do well and that's keep your carbonated drinks fizzy. For that, you need a special bottle, like the Tiger Carbonated Flask!
What makes the Tiger Carbonated Flask unique for bringing your soda, beer, or even champagne to your picnic or the beach is its special valve, which prevents the CO2 from escaping and allows the beverage to keep its edge. And of course, thanks to its vacuum insulation, it also keeps your drink extra cold, which helps keep the CO2 alive. Get it in one of five metallic colors (copper, emerald, steel, white, or lake blue), all with a capacity of 500 ml (16.9 fl oz), antibacterial finish and a wide mouth for easy filling!
Specs and Features:
- Colors: copper, emerald, steel, white, lake blue
- Special safety valve for preventing CO2 escape
- Dirt and odor resistant
- Antibacterial finish
- Wide mouth (approx. 4.8 cm/1.9") for easy filling
- Dimensions: approx. 10.5 x 7.5 x 21.2 cm (4.1 x 3 x 8.3")
- Weight: approx. 290 g (10.2 oz)
- Capacity: 500 ml (16.9 fl oz)
- Cold-retention time: 6 hours (8°C/46.4°F)