Hakoya specializes in bringing Japan's traditional design into our modern lives. This sophisticated Three-Tier Hyakka Bento Lunchbox is replete with a lacquer-style finish and decorated with flower motifs typically Japanese in aesthetic. The three tiers can be separated and furnished with different dishes, just like local custom dictates for New Year and hanami meals.
It also comes with a plastic "seal" lid so you can keep the food in each of the tiers safely stored and the top of the box won't get dirty, combining contemporary convenience with traditional elegance.
The Three-Tier Hyakka Bento Lunchbox features:
- Black, three-tier traditional design bento lunchbox
- Size: 150 x 150 x 170mm (5.9 x 5.9 x 6.7")
- Capacity: about 760ml (25.7 fl oz) x3
- Comes with seal lid for ease of storage of food
- Material: ABS
- Made in Japan
- Do not microwave or wash in dishwasher