If you think about it, The Legend of Zelda Hardcover Notebook combines two of the things Japan is best known for: paper products (particularly stationery) and video games, here represented by The Legend of Zelda, one of Nintendo's oldest franchises, going back to the Kyoto-based company's first gaming console, the Famicom or NES. And here, the two come together in a writing pad that will immediately find a place in any Legend of Zelda fan's desk or backpack!
At a very practical A5 size (about 21.6 x 15.4 x 1.5 cm or 8.5 x 6 x 0.6"), The Legend of Zelda Hardcover Notebook is made of good-quality Japanese paper and its pages are ruled at a 5 mm (0.2") interval, making it great for writing anything from everyday notes to diary entries or even poetry. But what's really impressive is how it integrates design elements inspired by the Legend of Zelda series: with a Triforce triangle featuring the portraits of Zelda, Link, and Ganon on its cover, edge-gilded pages, and a gold Royal Crest header on every page, this is definitely not your average notebook!
Specs and Features:
- Official Nintendo/Legend of Zelda merchandise
- Cover illustration: Triforce triangle with the portraits of Zelda, Link, and Ganon surrounding a Royal Crest over "The Legend of Zelda" inscription
- Back cover inscriptions: Power, Wisdom, Courage
- Page edge gilding
- Gold Royal Crest page header
- Ribbon marker
- Dimensions: approx. 21.6 x 15.4 x 1.5 cm (8.5 x 6 x 0.6")
- Page style: ruled (width 5 mm/0.2")
- Material: paper
- Made in Japan