If you were always wondering where to start building a Japanese kitchen arsenal, the Thanko Two-Tier Super-Fast Rice Cooker and Lunchbox is your answer! In just one small, practical, easy-to-use, and easy-to-carry appliance, you get the essence of Japanese cuisine: gohan (rice) and okazu (accompanying side dish), a combination that every day is on more tables in Japan than sushi, tempura, or ramen combined! Even better, the cooker itself is also a lunchbox to carry the meal make, so you can eat it at home, school, work, or wherever you are!
The Thanko Two-Tier Super-Fast Rice Cooker and Lunchbox can cook up to one measure of Japanese rice (good for two portions) in the bottom tier, and can heat or steam anything in the top. Precooked dishes from the supermarket as well as vegetables, fish, or curry are just a few of the ideas. Just put the ingredients and water in and, in less than 30 minutes, you have a full meal ready to take somewhere and enjoy!
The Thanko Two-Tier Super-Fast Rice Cooker and Lunchbox features:
- Rice cooking time: half measure approx. 15-19 mins., one measure approx. 20-24 mins.
- Prevents from heating when empty
- Dimensions: 240 x 100 x 113 mm (9.4 x 3.9 x 4.4")
- Weight: 877 g (1.9 lbs)
- Operating power: AC 100V, 50/60Hz
- Consumption: 185W
- Cable length: 140 cm (4.6 ft)
- Materials: PC, silicone, aluminum
- Includes measure cup (50 ml, 1.7 fl oz), storage pouch
- Instructions: Japanese (but easy to use