To make the trademark Japanese sticky rice, you need a rice cooker. That's something that any Japanese who's ever cooked a meal will confirm. But what happens if you are living alone and just want a quick portion of rice for your dinner when you come back from work? Why should you have to buy a bulky rice cooker that can feed a family of four for a week? Well, you shouldn't - and this is why the Thanko Super-Fast Rice Cooker and Lunchbox for One was invented: to help you enjoy your rice and your rice alone in just 14 minutes.
One measure of rice and one measure of water is all the Thanko Super-Fast Rice Cooker and Lunchbox for One needs to start cooking a perfect, extra-large bowl of rice (or two, if you're on a diet). By the time it will take you to have a shower, your rice will be ready and warm. The cooker also keeps it warm for you. And after you're done, you can either wash it up (it's nonstick-coated, so washing is very easy) or can keep the rest of your rice in the refrigerator to take with you the next day: besides being a cooker, it also doubles as a lunchbox and even comes in the classic Japanese bento-bako lunchbox shape!
The Thanko Super-Fast Rice Cooker and Lunchbox for One features:
- For cooking and storing food for one
- Keeps food warm
- Prevents from heating when empty
- Dimensions: 240 x 100 x 80 mm (9.4 x 3.9 x 3.1")
- Weight: 840 g (29.6 oz)
- Cooking time: approx. 14 minutes for 90 ml (3 fl oz), approx. 19.5 minutes for 180 ml (6 fl oz) cup of rice
- Power: AC 100V, 50/60 Hz
- Consumption: 185 W
- Cable length: 140 cm (4'5")
- Capacity: 0.18 L (6 fl oz)
- Materials: PC, aluminum, silicone
- Rice measure cup included
- Instructions: Japanese