The Japanese love their bath. It is their favorite way to unwind after a hard day at work and keep warm on a cold winter night. But there are times when even sinking in a hot tub is not enough to relax that tangled ball of muscles on the back of your neck, the spot where all the fatigue from a day of bad posture in the office (or sleeping in the train on your commute home!) has piled up. For that, you need the Thanko Shoulder and Neck Water Bathing Waterfall!
Made of two parts, a headrest and pump, the Thanko Shoulder and Neck Bathing Waterfall is as simple to install as it is to use: you sink the pump in the tub and set the 300 x 75 x 75 mm (22.8 x 3 x 3") headrest in the spot where your head usually touches the wall. Then, just start it (it only has an on/off switch), get in the tub, and let it pour hot water all over your neck and shoulders, hitting all the right spots to relieve all the stress and tension that has built up during the day. Your muscles and head will thank you for it!
Specs and Features:
- Output water quantity: approx. 10 liters (2.6 gallons) per min.
- Waterproof (excluding AC adapter): IP67
- Dimensions (headrest): 300 x 75 x 75 mm (22.8 x 3 x 3")
- Dimensions (pump): 112 x 60 x 60 mm (4.4 x 2.4 x 2.4")
- Weight: approx. 960 g (2.11 lbs)
- Materials: ABS, PVC
- Power supply: AC adapter
- Operating voltage: AC 100-240 V, 50/60 Hz
- Output voltage: DC 14V 3.0 A
- Power consumption: approx. 33 W
- Hose length: approx. 80 cm (2.6 ft)
- Comes with AC adapter, 4 suction cups, replacement filter, hose
- Manual/instructions: Japanese (but easy to install and use)