There are personal coolers that work with a cooling plate. And there are personal coolers that work with a fan. They are both effective and have their, well, fans. But until the Thanko Senacool Back Cooler, no one had thought to combine the two methods and offer you the best of both worlds. And not just that: the device delivers this in so much style you can even wear it as a fashion accessory!
The Thanko Senacool Back Cooler is just 60 x 129 x 28 mm (2.4 x 5 x 1.1") and hangs on the back of your neck with a pair of thin arms. It fits any neck with a perimeter between 8 and 50 cm (11 and 19.7"). It can take power from its built-in battery or any external USB 5 V / 2 A power source. And when you turn it on, the aluminum plate cools down to 14°C (57.2°F) lower than the environment and the fan sends this refreshing coolness down your back, creating your own micro-climate!
Specs and Features:
- Dimensions: 60 x 129 x 28 mm (2.4 x 5 x 1.1")
- Weight: approx. 120 g (4.2 oz)
- Corresponding neck size: 28-50 cm (11-19.7")
- Modes: normal, eco mode (60 secs. on, 180 secs. off cycles)
- Temperature: maximum -14°C (57.2°F) from ambient temperature (on 10,000 mAh mobile battery), -11°C (51.8°F) from ambient temperature (on built-in battery)
- Operating time (on built-in battery): approx. 1 hour on normal mode, approx. 2 hours on eco mode
- Operating time (on 10,000 mAh mobile battery): approx. 5 hours on normal mode, approx. 10 hours on eco mode
- Charging time: approx. 3 hours
- Cable length: approx. 120 cm (3.9 ft)
- Power supply: built-in 3.7 V / 1,200 mAh lithium-ion battery, external USB 5 V / 2 A or higher
- Materials: BS, PC, ABS, aluminum
- Comes with USB Type-C cable, 2 spacer seals, storing bag
- Instructions/manual: Japanese (but easy to use)