Washing dishes is always a nuisance, even after a Japanese meal, which is by definition very light on fats and oils. But if you live in Japan and especially Tokyo, there's always the problem of space for a dishwasher. The Thanko Rakua Mini Dishwasher is the solution to this problem because at 308 x 415 x 315 mm (12.1 x 16.3 x 12.4"), it can fit practically anywhere, up to and including the space next to your sink!
The Thanko Rakua Mini Dishwasher weighs 8 kg (17.6 lbs), so you can store it somewhere and only bring it out when it’s time to do the dishes. It comes with its own 1.8 liter (60.8 fl oz) water supply jug and a 1.6 m (5.2 ft) hose for draining. It washes and dries pretty much everything you used for a meal for two – and perhaps even three. It's very easy to operate – just plug and play – and it only needs 3-5 g (0.10-0.17 oz) of detergent for a full wash. Make dishwashing a thing of the past even in a small kitchen and enjoy your meals even more!
Specs and Features:
- Dimensions: approx. 308 x 415 x 315 mm (12.1 x 16.3 x 12.4")
- Depth with door open: approx. 594 mm (1.94 ft)
- Weight: 8 kg (17.6 lbs)
- Operating voltage: AC 100 V, 50/60 Hz
- Power consumption: 900 W
- Water capacity: 3.2 l (108.2 fl oz)
- Modes: regular, strong, speed, water only
- Washing time: regular 69 min., strong 89 min., speed 29 min., water only 19 min.
- Washing mechanism: bottom side nozzle
- Drying mechanism: hot air
- Capacity: approx. 12 items (2 big plates, 2 medium plates, 2 cups, 2-3 small plates, 3 small bowls, 2 teacups, cutlery, chopsticks)
- Detergent amount: 3-5 g (0.10-0.17 oz)
- Power cable length: approx. 145 cm (4.7 ft)
- Comes with cutlery basket, draining hose (1.6 m, 5.2 ft) with clip, water supply jug (1.8 l, 60.9 fl oz)
- Instructions/manual: Japanese