When you first look at it, the Thanko Hands-Free Multi-Angle Smartphone Holder brings to mind the web shooter gadgets Peter Parker wears on his wrists when he becomes Spiderman. But the truth is, this is something anyone can use, especially those who often need to use public transportation and want to watch their smartphone will holding on to the hand straps. Or if you want to take a picture with both their camera and phone simultaneously.
Designed like the stands/arms used in cars for dedicated navigation systems (which, of course, our phones are gradually replacing), the Thanko Hands-Free Multi-Angle Smartphone Holder is attached to an adjustable 60 mm (2.3") wide band and can hold any smartphone with dimensions 125-160 x 70-75 x 12 mm (4.9-6.2 x 2.7-2.9 x 0.5"). You can adjust it front and back, up and down, and can rotate it by 360 degrees on a vertical or horizontal axis. In other words, you can bring it to any position you want regardless of where you are. Make the fear of missing out a thing of the past with this very Japanese gadget!
Specs and Features:
- Model: S-RSH20B
- Color: black
- Dimensions: 80 x 35 x 190 mm (3.1 x 1.4 x 7.5")
- Weight: 94 g (3.3 oz)
- Band length: 230 mm (9.1")
- Band width: 60 mm (2.3")
- Mounting width (compatible smartphone dimensions): 125-160 x 70-75 x 12 mm (4.9-6.2 x 2.7-2.9 x 0.5")
- Front-back adjustment range: 27 mm (1")
- Up-down adjustment range: approx. 270 degrees
- Vertical rotation adjustment range: 360 degrees
- Horizontal rotation adjustment range: 360 degrees
- Instructions/manual: Japanese