Any great chef will tell you that the secret to achieve the best taste for any food lies in controlling the temperature while it is cooking. And though you can always know the temperature inside your pot using a thermometer, you'll always be missing the temperature inside the actual ingredients. For that, you need the Tescom TLC70A Core Temperature Smart Cooker, which not only calculates the right temperature but also takes care of the cooking itself and lets you know when it's ready!
Want more? Here's more: you won't even get it dirty! Put all the ingredients you need for your food in a sealed plastic bag, which in turns goes in the main compartment of the Tescom TLC70A Core Temperature Smart Cooker - you don't even need to add water! After that, you take their temperature using the attached probe, set that temperature in the panel, choose one of the two cooking modes (core temperature cooking or regular cooking) and press the start button: the Smart Cooker takes care of the rest and lets you know when it's ready. The only thing left to do is to take everything out of the bag and enjoy an incredibly delicious meal!
Specs and Features:
- Modes: core temperature cooking, cooking
- Temperature (core temperature cooking mode): 40-85°C (104-185°F)
- Temperature (cooking mode): 40-95°C (104-203°F)
- Dimensions: 306 x 124 x 270 mm (12 x 4.9 x 10.6")
- Weight: 1.8 kg (4 lbs)
- Operating voltage: AC 100 V, 50-60 Hz
- Power consumption: 360 W
- Power cord length: 1.4 m (4.6 ft)
- Instructions/manual: Japanese