If you are a fashion-conscious fan of manga, anime, and games, you know SuperGroupies and its mother company, Tokyo-based Aniware: they are the people responsible for bringing you top-quality and stylish clothes and accessories in collaboration with some of your favorite titles, including Berserk, Avatar: The Last Airbender, Rurouni Kenshin, and, of course, Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba. The latter has inspired the SuperGroupies Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba Nezuko Kamado Backpack, which is without a doubt, one of the best combinations of practicality, style, and fandom you can get!
The SuperGroupies Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba Nezuko Kamado Backpack uses the colors (pink, red, and black) and the asa-no-ha (hemp leaf) pattern found in the kimono and obi sash of Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba's main heroine, Nezuko Kamado, to wink to your fandom but in a way that would appeal even to a non-fan. The difference is that non-fans won't understand that the charm that decorates the zipper of its outer pocket is Nezuko's bamboo muzzle! They will nonetheless appreciate the roomy big compartment, the inner pockets, and the beautiful design.
Specs and Features:
- 1 big compartment, 1 outer pocket
- 3 inside pockets (1 zippered, 2 plain)
- Double-pull zippers
- Adjustable straps
- Small pocket zipper comes with Nezuko's bamboo muzzle charm
- Nezuko's kimono asa-no-ha (hemp leaf) pattern outer pocket decoration
- Nezuko's obi belt checked-pattern lining
- Dimensions: 39 x 29 x 14.5 cm (15.3 x 11.4 x 5.7")
- Weight: 875 g (1.9 lbs)
- Strap length: 81.5 cm (32")