When you think of an air-conditioned vest, your mind probably goes to a garment equipped with fans – and rightfully so, since most such clothes use fans powered by a battery to keep you cool. The Suirei Water Cooling Vest, though, tries a different approach and one that is equally effective: instead of fans, its mechanism powers a pump that makes cold water circulate through the tubing on your back. This results in a vest that is smaller and easier to wear even under regular clothes!
The Suirei Water Cooling Vest comes in one size that will fit most bodies – its dimensions are 400 x 260 x 40 mm (15.7 x 10.2 x 1.6") and weighs 760 g (1.7 lbs). Its tank can take up to 2 liters (67.6 fluid ounces) of water and its opening is big enough to allow you to even insert a frozen water bottle in there. This means that even if you don't have cold water or ice nearby, you can fill it up from the nearest vending machine. As for its operation, you can set it in three modes (high, low, or eco) that will get you 90, 120, or 180 minutes of uninterrupted cooling!
Specs and Features:
- Modes: high, low, eco (eco mode: 10 seconds on, 40 seconds off cycles)
- Continuous cooling operation: high 90 minutes, low 120 minutes, eco 180 minutes
- Pump operation: 10.5 hours (5,000 mAh battery), 21 hours (10,000 mAh battery), 42 hours (20,000 mAh battery)
- Dimensions: 400 x 260 x 40 mm (15.7 x 10.2 x 1.6")
- Weight: 760 g (1.7 lbs)
- Compatible mobile battery: 10,000 mAh, USB 5V/0.5 A or over
- Optional 10,000 mAh battery
- Compatible battery dimensions: max. 75 x 155 x 20 mm (3 x 6.1 x 0.8")
- Cable length: 130 cm (4.3 ft)
- Tank capacity: 2 liters (67.6 fl oz)
- Materials: nylon, polyester, silicone, stainless steel, POM, TPU, PVC
- Instructions/manual: Japanese