The Traveler's Notebook series is a rather recent arrival in the ever-evolving Japanese stationery scene but though less than 20 years old, have become extremely popular in Japan and abroad because of their fine leather cover and the countless customization options. The Starbucks Reserve Roastery Tokyo Traveler's Notebook Blue is a rare version of the brand's regular 22 x 12 x 1 cm (8.7 x 4.7 x 0.4") model, made in collaboration with one of the rarest Starbucks coffee shops in the world: the Starbucks Reserve Roastery Tokyo, one of only six of its kind!
Like all Traveler's Notebooks, the Starbucks Reserve Roastery Tokyo Traveler's Notebook Blue comes in a beautiful cotton case for storage and protection. The leather cover will gradually change with time but that is part of its charm! The cover is dark blue and has the Starbucks Reserve Roastery Tokyo logo on the front, and the notebook comes with a special refill and a blue rubber to hold it closed. Even if you already have one of the notebooks in the series, this is a one-of-a-kind version celebrating a one-of-a-kind collaboration!
Specs and Features:
- Official Starbucks merchandise
- Exclusive to Starbucks Reserve Roastery Tokyo
- Color: blue
- Starbucks Reserve Roastery Tokyo logo on front side
- Contains leather cover, refill, storage/carrying cotton case
- Dimensions (cover): 22 x 12 x 1 cm (8.7 x 4.7 x 0.4")
- Materials: cowhide, cotton, paper, pewter, natural rubber, rayon