There is something in the Japanese name for the Splatoon Distressed T-shirt White that gets lost in translation: the original name is sakiika, which means shredded and dried squid, a snack the Japanese (and especially the older Japanese) love to eat with beer. How does that fit with Splatoon, Nintendo's latest shooting game that has taken Japan (and the world) by storm? One of the teams that are fighting in the game is the squids, aka the Inklings, and this T-shirt is white, just like a squid, and shredded!
Weird Japanese puns aside, the Splatoon Distressed T-shirt White is a high-quality clothing item made of 100% cotton. It is available in four adult sizes (S, M, L, and XL) and one children's size (130, suitable for most 9- or 10-year-olds). Its unusual shape with the big cut on the lower right side and holes makes you look like you have just emerged from a turf war with the Octolings. Show your Inkling colors with this unique T-shirt that comes with the official stamp of Nintendo!
Specs and Features:
- Official Nintendo/Splatoon merchandise
- Sizes: 130, S, M, L, XL
- Dimensions (130): length 52 cm (20"), width 38 cm (15"), shoulder width 34 cm (13.4")
- Dimensions (S): length 60 cm (23.6"), width, 49 cm (19.3"), shoulder width 44 cm (17.3")
- Dimensions (M): length 64 cm (25.2"), width, 52 cm (20.5"), shoulder width 47 cm (18.6")
- Dimensions (L): length 69 cm (27.2"), width, 55 cm (21.7"), shoulder width 50 cm (20")
- Dimensions (XL): length 73 cm (22.7"), width, 58 cm (22.8"), shoulder width 53 cm (20.9")
- Material: cotton 100%