A flashlight doesn't get more stylish than this. The slender Sphelar Stick is another addition to the very chic Sphelar range, co-developed with design studio graf. Using solar micro solar cells, the torch is as sophisticated in its technology as it is in its aesthetic.
Whether placed on a shelf or attached to a rucksack, this is a very attractive flashlight that is also super practical since it charges up by sunlight. Perfect for camping or hiking, you could even use it for your bike light by attaching it to your handlebars.
The Sphelar Stick comes with a wooden stand for safekeeping so you can prop it up on your desk or shelf. It is also available in four colors: green, silver, copper, or navy.
The Sphelar Stick features:
- Colors: silver, navy, green, copper
- Size: 24.5 x 156mm (1 x 6.1")
- Weight: 115g (4.1 oz)
- Can be used for max. 4 hours continuously
- Solar charging: 6-8 hours on a sunny day, equivalent to around 30 minutes of use
- Includes wooden stand
- Instructions: Japanese (but easy to use)