You've heard it before, but this time it's true: the Spaady Folding Sock Shoes are the last all-purpose shoes you'll ever need! The only occasion these amazing sock sneakers can't cover is evening formal, but from everyday casual to sports, outdoors, and travel, they keep your feet literally and metaphorically covered at a level of comfort you didn't think possible. And the best part: they are extremely light (just 160 g, or 5.6 oz, each) and so soft you can even fold them up into a 6 x 13 cm (2.3 x 5.1") bundle. Just like a pair of socks.
The trick behind the Spaady Folding Sock Shoes is the soles: they're crafted from a special rubber that makes them amazingly flexible so as to follow the tiniest curve in your feet, again like a pair of socks but at the same time strong enough to allow you to jump up and down on hard surfaces. You can wear them with or without regular socks. They are waterproof. And they come in the most common six sizes in Japan, the US, and EU. No matter how many shoes you have, you definitely need a pair of these – either in dark or light gray!
Specs and Features:
- Colors: dark gray, light gray
- Sole: rubber
- Can be worn with or without socks
- Sizes: 23 (US women's 6, EU 37), 24 (US men's 6, EU 39), 25 (US 7, EU 40.5), 26 (US 8, EU 41.5), 27 (US 9, EU 42.5), 28 (US 10, EU 43.5)
- Weight (each shoe): 160 g (5.6 oz)
- Thickness when folded: 6 cm (2.3")
- Width when folded: 13 cm (5.1")