Kumamon plays football! The Soccer Robot Kumamon by V-Stone is a fun toy for any fan of robots or Japan's most famous regional mascot character. The Kumamoto mascot here demonstrates his skills as a soccer player. Yes, Kumamon really can play. Just use the infrared controller to make the black and white bear spin around, move, and score goals!
The Soccer Robot Kumamon can be assembled by hand in around 30 minutes. He can move in eight different ways, making him a very flexible soccer player. Get more than one and make a team!
The Soccer Robot Kumamon features:
- Size: 82 x 82 x 100mm (3.2 x 3.2 x 3.9")
- Weight: 120g (4.2 oz) (inc. battery)
- DC motor x 2
- Channels: 4
- Range: around 3-5 meters (9.8-16.4 feet)
- Power: AAA batteries x 4 (not included)
- Time required to assemble: around 30 minutes
- Ball not included
- Instructions: Japanese (but easy to assemble and play)