Vests and jackets that have fans attached to their backs are great for keeping you cool during the summer – even in Tokyo's terrible combination of heat and humidity. The problem is that while these clothes are great for construction or factory workers who aren't exactly famous for their fashion sense, they are very hard to match to regular clothes, especially a woman's wardrobe. And this is exactly where the Sleeveless Fan Cooling Vest by Prismate really shines: it's an air-conditioned garment that goes with almost anything!
First are the colors: instead of the usual grays and beiges, the vest comes in ivory and khaki, both colors that are easy to combine with a wide variety of summer clothes. And second is the design: light and lean, with two pockets and a zipper closure, it can be worn as a regular vest over a T-shirt or under a light jacket even without its two fans. And when you need its cooling function, you just attach the fans and connect it to any USB DC 5 V, 1.7 A battery you happen to have around and choose which of the three levels of air (low, medium, or high) fits your needs best!
Specs and Features:
- Colors: ivory, khaki
- Air volume levels: low, medium, high
- Fans: 2
- 2 pockets
- Dimensions (length x shoulder width x chest x hem circumference): 64 x 45 x 108 x 86 cm (25.2 x 17.7 x 42.5 x 33.9")
- Weight: approx. 400 g (14.1 oz)
- Operating power: DC 5 V, 1.7 A
- Power consumption: 8.5 W
- Power cord: approx. 1 m (3.3 ft)
- Materials: polyester, ABS
- Battery not included
- Instructions/manual: Japanese