Even if you are a hardcore iron-pumping bodybuilder, spending your whole day at the gym, you know that there are more subtle ways to get your exercise at home and without even using weights. One of the methods most widely accepted among trainers and physiotherapists alike is electric muscle stimulation (EMS), and when it comes to strengthening one of the muscles surrounding the knees, two of the most important joints in the body, EMS is an effective and safe option. This is why the SixPad Knee Fit should be your first choice for that area.
The SixPad Knee Fit works on the quadriceps, the big muscles on the thighs – if they are in shape, you will never suffer from weak knees. Available in three sizes to fit the perimeter of your knee and using eledyne fabric electrodes that you just need to wet with some water, it deliver 20 Hz pulses to your thigh muscles at 20 different intensity levels. Even the default 15-minute program will be enough to keep your quads strong and always at the service of your knees!
Specs and Features:
- Sizes: S, M, L
- Training levels: 20
- Eledyne fabric electrodes
- EMS frequency: 20 Hz
- Recommended use: 15 minutes/day
- Knee perimeter (S): 28-34 cm (11-13.4")
- Knee perimeter (M): 34-37 cm (13.4-14.6")
- Knee perimeter (L): 37-42 cm (14.6-16.5")
- Weight: 64-68 g (2.3-2.4 oz)
- Materials: PP, brass, polyester, polyurethane, stainless steel
- Includes laundry net, spray bottle, charging USB cable (Type-C)
- Instructions/manual: Japanese