Getting home in the evening, taking your shoes off, undressing, and sinking into your favorite couch is one of the day's small yet great satisfactions for most of us, but wouldn't it be great if there was a way to relax even more and, if possible, tone your tired muscles a little? A masseur or trainer could do that, but how many of us can afford to hire one on a regular basis? Very few. For the rest of us, the answer is the SixPad Cushion Fit!
Think of the SixPad Cushion Fit as a 450 x 250 x 180 mm (17.7 x 9.8 x 7") combination of a pillow and a thin comforter that you can wrap around your thighs, knees, or calves. The pillow part, which is where your legs rest, contains an electric muscle stimulation generator that transfers pulses to your muscles at a frequency of 20 Hz. All you have to do is spray its eledyne fabric electrodes with a little water for better conductivity and set the mode (conditioning or training) using the detachable controller. Strengthen your muscles while you are resting with this powerful EMS device!
Specs and Features:
- Modes: conditioning, training
- Eledyne fabric electrodes
- EMS frequency: 20 Hz
- Detachable controller
- Washable cover
- Controller communication method: Bluetooth Low Energy Ver. 5.1
- Dimensions: approx. 450 x 250 x 180 mm (17.7 x 9.8 x 7")
- Weight: approx. 750 g (1.7 lbs)
- Materials: polyester, polyurethane, polypropylene
- Charging time: approx. 4 hours
- Controller range: approx. 10 m (11 yards)
- Comes with rechargeable controller, USB charging cable (approx. 90 cm / 35.4")
- Instructions/manual: Japanese